10 Mar 2011

Diversity or uniformity?

Dear friends,

I've read all your answers to my first question and hence I've published something in all those four languages I was required to use in this blog (well my beloved Fly will have to do without limba noastră, îmi pare rău!). It is not my absolute pleasure to tell you this, but I better come out with it now than later: the predominant language here is likely to be the same one I both adore and scorn. And the one I've used so far. I mean of course the English tongue. Mind you: other languages will still be used in order to provide you with something new to study, if nothing else.

This time I cheated you a bit with the stuff published hereinafter. You see these scribbles, that are now here in my blog, are all from the past. Anyhow, I reckon they are more than suitable due to the fact they all share one thing in common: the feeling of anticipation (oh well, the auld Bulgarian poem is just a piece of slight spring depression I'm currently suffering from).

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. Stay tuned and remember: do challenge me with anything you can come up with.

Stefan

PS. I'll add a poll to this site in which you could kindly once more indicate the languages you'd be intrested to read here in this blog. It's also useful for me to have an idea of the number of people actually visiting this site. :)

2 comments:

  1. the fly is happy that you are not writing in finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry. you'll get that. after all i'm more comfortable with both finnish and russian. :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAl9OyGYxOg

    ReplyDelete