14 Mar 2011

Pass the Point of No Return

Dear friends,

Today I applied for Erasmus exchange program in University College of London. I've already applied also for Erasmus in Sofia, Bulgaria. Two more weeks and we'll find out from where shall you get my stories from: the Balkans or the UK? Anyhow, next semester will be once in a lifetime experience for me. If there is one advice I could give you today it would be this: take your chances when you can. Leave no path untaken'!

Yours in high spirits,

Stefan

PS. Meanwhile you can comment your own views of pros and cons between these two options I might, for better or for worse, have. Once more I'm eager to hear what you have to say.

PPS. Here are three pieces of music. Each one dedicated to one of each destination I currently have on the horizon:



1 comment: