8 Jun 2011

"Baby, you have a possibility play it with me."

Time flies quickly in Moscow and I seem to adopt the ways of the city, its rhythm, traffic and people with increasing eagerness. Also, I'm finally starting to feel comfortable (well, not too comfortable though) at work. There are still few pieces missing from the puzzle but I have no worries, other than the rather disturbing workaholism I seem to be currently developing (I find myself doing the same stuff in the last hours of my sleep as what I do in reality at the work). If you know me well enough, you would know me to be an honest fan of the South European (not to mention Balkan) way of working (не потей! / полако, полако! / mañana, mañana! не бързай! / chill out! etc.). Anyway, it's summer and even a Stakhanovite should rest every once in awhile. Or what do you think?

There's nothing that freshens you up after a hard day's work in the Moscow summer heat like a pint of fresh draft beer. So, yesterday evening I went with few of my friends (from that commune bubble I mentioned earlier) to celebrate an anniversary of mine. If you are keen to know which anniversary this is - ask me the next time we meet face to face. Арайт? Also I'm planning to report your more about Moscow nightlife once I get there. Just give some more time, alright?

Tomorrow I'll be working the whole day (until the late night) but, fortunately, an honest Bulgarian friend of mine managed to remind me, just few minutes ago, of the true reality of life (psst, mind the links!) and now, in the middle of my workaholic abyss, I have a song playing non-stop in my head. A song that will surely keep me going for the rest of the week. All the way until Friday night when I get to Aquarium's (aka Boris Grebenshchikov's) gig (needless to say I'm all thrilled!). And speaking of the devil here I have few samples of Grebenshchikov for you to listen: 


Go on. Listen! I dare you.

And I dare you to dare me! This blog you're reading is your only possibility play it with me. So if there's anything you'd like to find out about Moscow, Russia or even me - through an idea or a challenge and I'll be glad to oblige. 

Yours sincerely and fatigue,

Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment